Next Thursday November 10th I am teaching a SEO (Search Engine Optimization) seminar over at the offices of the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce on Five Mile Road in Anderson Township.
This is a three-hour seminar covering introductory topics related to search engine optimization (the process of trying to get your web content searched and indexed by searches such as Google, Yahoo and Bing).
Topics to be covered include:
- What Search Engine Optimization is
- How search engines scan and evaluate web pages
- SEO techniques for social media sites like Facebook & YouTube
- The SEO Process - steps involved in implementing an effective SEO program
- Picking the right keywords, measuring results and benchmarking the competition
- Free online SEO tools you can use
You can register online for the class at the address below or call the Anderson Area Chamber at 513-474-4802